22 October 2012

DAILY DOSE


It's the first day of my overly anticipated fall break from school
and I had the pleasure of spending the day at my mothers office.
Truly can't decide which makes me more suicidal. 
Regardless, I did manage to snag half an hour of her precious time
and get a quick lunch across the street. And then witness her running
back in 4inch heels screaming, "Im late! Im late!!!!". And yes, she is 
blonde. And now for choices of attire: 
It seems as if Kanye West's leather collection has migrated east. Half
of my closet is stocked with leather at the moment and I'm not even
exaggerating. Maybe un petit peu. This outfit screams weather
confusion. Winter on the lower half and summer on the upper, but 
you can't really blame me when the thermometer is just as confused
as I am. 







TOPSHOP TUNIC
ZARA LEATHER LEGGINGS
DOC MARTENS
RAY BAN SUNGLASSES
STELLA MCCARTNEY FALABELLA BAG
HERMES BRACELET
RASHA MOUAKEH DIAMOND BRACELET
OMSA RINGS

No comments:

Post a Comment