26 October 2012

EYE OF THE TIGER


My first morning, make that noon (couldn't force myself out of bed), started 
on the best note possible. Our hotel is right by Dior and Chanel on Avenue
Montaigne, (great for the eyes, not the wallet) therefore they were my substitutes
for what other people call breakfast. Took a casual stroll down the entire street,
which seems much longer when you walk through each and every store on the 
way, and fell in love with endless amounts of garments, jewelry, shoes; you name it.
May I note, my father gave up on us after Celine (only the third stop)....
And not to shock you or anything, I spent the afternoon doing the exact same 
thing a few streets away on Rue Saint Honore. 

I bet this was my last day of 2012 without tights, aka my worst nightmare.
Even though this time last year I was tanning my butt off in 30+ Venezuelan
weather, I truly can't complain, Paris in the fall  is absolutely amazing.

For those who know me, you have probably witnessed my obsession with
this t-shirt. From the gym, to school, to dinner...you name it: I've worn them 
to all. It was probably my best purchase at Heaven Store in Budapest, and
a friend told me Pull and Bear's mens section has very similar ones right now, 
so that might not be a bad idea to check out ;) 








ZARA LEATHER JACKET
ZARA SKIRT
STELLA MCCARTNEY T-SHIRT
STELLA MCCARTNEY FALABELLA BAG
LOUIS VUITTON SHAWL
STUART WEITZMAN BOOTS
RAY BAN SUNNIES
HERMES BRACELETS

No comments:

Post a Comment