29 October 2012

LAST DAY




Unfortunately the past three days went by too fast. I had the best time 
in Paris in every aspect, from spending quality family time, seeing old friends,
eating eating and eating even more, sightseeing, practicing my terrible French
 and shopping of course,  it is the capital of fashion besides the city of love. 

Here's what I wore to lunch at Noura, an old family fave, and on the flight back.
I can't get over the sneakers. Imagine a fat kid in a candy store, now times
the enthusiasm by a hundred. You're starting to get the idea.
They're ultra comfortable, the leather is amazing, and visually
 elongate legs. 







And here's an extra flattering picture. I have no clue what I was 
explaining so vividly. 

VERSION ORIGINALE COAT
AMERICAN VINTAGE T-SHIRT
AMERICAN VINTAGE SWEATER
ZARA LEATHER PANTS
ISABEL MARANT SNEAKERS
LOUIS VUITTON NEVERFULL GM
LOUIS VUITTON SCARF
CUSTOM MADE BRACELETS
RAY BAN SUNNIES














No comments:

Post a Comment