23 October 2012

PACK-O-FUN

 If I'd have to name the single thing I'm the most incapable of, besides singing, is packing. I hate having to leave most of my closet behind and wear only a select few for the upcoming days. I'm leaving for Paris tomorrow and quiet frankly, I'd love to just dump all my belongings into a suitcase and not give a f*ck about the twenty-something kilo weight regultions that airlines create. Either way, here's what I came up with so far:
Black dresses, leather motorcycle jacket, white and grey shirts, leopard blouse and blue blazer all from Zara. Burgundy leather peplum top and navy embellished sweater from H&M. 
Bvlgari scarf. Louis Vuitton Bags

Doc Martens, Zara Boots, YSL Tribute Pump and Christian Louboutin Maggie Chain-toe-pump






Zara statement necklace, Hermes bracelets, Ray Ban sunnies, Omsa jewelry 

No comments:

Post a Comment