24 October 2012

THAT 70'S SHOW

Quick outfit post of what I wore to my dad's birthday lunch yesterday.
I guess these are the kind of jeans that either hit a love or a very gruesome hate
 on your spectrum, but hey, at 5'3 I particularly enjoy 
creating the optical illusion of legs at least 4 inches longer. As For the heels,
they were a great choice until I realized that half of downtown Budapest 
was barricaded off thanks to the political protests and national celebrations
and I had to squeeze, push and shove my way through the Jobbik protesters
(the worst of all), running half an hour late without cell service and blisters.
Bingo.







And last but not least Happy Birthday Big Boy! Ana behabak baba :)

ZARA KNIT SWEATER
ZARA GREY TANK
J BRAND JEANS
RAY BAN SUNNIES
LOUIS VUITTON SPEEDY PURSE
HERMES,FERRAGAMO,SANDRO, KITSON LA BRACELETS
CARTIER WATCH
YSL PUMPS (THAT WENT INCOGNITO)


No comments:

Post a Comment